Mindy Memories

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yeah yeah, I know.

I've been so bad about the blogging lately, there's probably nobody out there and I'm talking to myself. Oh well, that's OK -- it's not like there was a huge amount of trafic here. :)

So, I found the cutest cat picture. It's in the Foster & Smith catalog and snagged it for my blog. Does this not look like the happiest and most content cat you've ever seen? This kitty makes me smile every time I see the picture.

cat bed


On a totally unrelated note, I've been watching the Eureka marathon today and am now going to have to rent the DVDs from Netflix and start watching this show when it starts up again in July. There aren't many current TV shows I actually watch, but I like this one.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Concetta said…

    Awwww soooo cute! Thanks for sharing that adorable kitty photo. :)

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Rachel S-H said…

    He does look very happy. He must not have to share that bed with other cats, LOL.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Drs. Foster and Smith Pet Supplies said…

    Thanks for sharing the picture - he does look very content! Our photography studio often uses cats from our local shelter, and that cat was one of them. Our photographers remembered the cat and said he has since been adopted. Some family was lucky to get him!

    Thanks again for the Drs. Foster and Smith mention, we love to hear from our customers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home